2018 Teacher Intensive San Jose CA
INSPIRATION | KNOWLEDGE | SADHANA Jan 26 – April 22, 2018 (8 weekends over 3 months)
“At the end of an immersion students usually want to leave at the end of the day and go home to rest, play etc. At this training every student just wanted to stay and absorb more of the knowledge and continue to experience the special feeling of the shared Yoga. It was extraordinary!” Kathy Henderson, 2oohr RYT
Our 200+ hr Yoga Teacher Intensive is led by E-RYT 500 Adarsh Williams E-RYT 200 Heleen Zondag-Williams. We aim to equip students with a clear knowledge and experience base, from which they practice, teach and live their Yoga. At the end of the course, all participants who have attended the specified number of classes will receive a Certificate of Completion. This course is registered with the Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level, so that graduates can become registered Yoga Teachers.
Although our approach has its roots in traditional Ashtanga Yoga, we present the “way of Yoga” rather than a particular Yoga “style.” We will explore the philosophy and methods of classical Ashtanga Yoga as well as contemporary modalities of Yoga, science and wellness.
1. Learn to teach unique yoga sequences including Traditional Ashtanga, Contemporary Vinyasa and Yoga Therapy
2. Integrate comprehensive study of yoga technique, theory and philosophy
3. Gain intensive practice experience
4. Experience professional and personal growth
5. Hold a certification that meets and exceeds requirements to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT – 200
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit the Down Town Yoga Shala Website to register and for any further information: http://downtownyogashala.com/teacher-training