The Intermediate Series – your guide to cleaning the little rivers
Lets go deep! THE INTERMEDIATE SERIES – with emphasis on advanced back bends, deep hip poses & arm balances, practiced in concert with breath and mindfulness.
You will be guided through the intermediate series of Ashtanga Yoga with modification given where needed. You will learn how to self adjust in core poses, and how to go deeper and safer in your practice.
- Best practices for modifications
- Clever progressions toward impossible poses
- Navigating the “hip matrix”
- Steady your arm balance through improved shoulder stability
- The 3 keys to better backbends (it’s not in the back)
This workshop is perfect for intermediate to advanced yogi’s and open to those “non-ashtanga’s” with a similar level of practice.
$35 Early Bird (before May 21)
$40 Regular (after May 21)